Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thongs a Lot

You’ve confirmed my suspicion that Brazilian waxing is way up there on the pain and suffering scale. I hear it's ditto for implants. But each person has her own tolerance level. I have a girlfriend who bought a gorgeous, super pricey pair of Armani fitted white linen trousers on her last trip to Milan and she never wore them because her underpants line was so obvious. I talked her into trying---gasp! Really???!---a white thong, which is the most practical solution. Obviously. She wore it and was beside herself in discomfort during a three-and-a-half-hour opera, and all she could think about during the entire performance was how she was going to freak out at me for torturing her!
But, her husband went crazy when he saw the thong later that night and they had great sex twice before going to sleep and again in the morning! Needless to say, she now has a wardrobe of thongs--- lace, leopard, pink, red, you name it.

No comments: